The Freedom of Information Act 2000 states that public authorities, including all schools, should be clear and proactive about the information they make public.
Our publication scheme sets out:
- The classes of information which we publish
- The manner in which the information will be published and whether the information is available free of charge or on payment
- That some of the information that we hold may not be made public, for example personal information
This publication scheme conforms to the model scheme for schools approved by the Information Commissioner.
The publication scheme guides you to information which we currently publish (or have recently published) or which we will publish in the future. This is split into the following categories of information:
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What our priorities are and how we are doing
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers
- The services we offer
If you require a paper version of any of the documents on our website, please contact the school by telephone, email or letter.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 01707 323758
Contact Address: Applecroft School, Applecroft Road, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL8 6JZ
To help us process your request quickly, please clearly mark any correspondence "FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST" (in CAPITALS please).
If the information you're looking for isn't available via the website, you can still contact the school to ask if we have it.